Re: Soldering irons: made in America but designed in Russia?

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:41:56 +0100, Allus Smith

My second-favorite car actually was car-shaped:

but mine was green.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I'm quite impressed at how ugly they've made that. It's the combination of the little back back window and that huge pillar which seals it. Lose the back seats, and glass, chop the roof back to the pillar, turn it into a ute and it'd be a lot less wrong.

Reply to
Clive George

In message , Clive George writes

It actually looks as though someone got the basic idea for a pick up truck and then found out they were meant to be designing a passenger car.

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to