Re: Seeking schematics/plans for decimal to binary (microswitch/relay) selector/controller

--
What, no "C"? ;)
Reply to

What I like to use for stuff like that is a sticky-back repro film
like Rayven 420, a polyester film with an adhesive backing so you
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

--
OK, the OP has all of the stuff I proposed and by now he must have
read your "contribution", so let's wait and see what he decides he
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

'Your audience' is waiting by himself in an Interstate Highway rest room for his next gay sex partner.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Only becasue it was crosposted to a newsgroup where I didn't have you kill filed, but that is being take....................

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

--
You mean USENET?
Reply to

--
OK, but just make sure that you exit bowed and walking backwards and
that you don\'t turn around until you\'re clear of the building.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

--
Not really.  There _are_ differences between your English and my
English, you know.

--
Slightly less of a mess, I\'d say,  since we\'re not saddled with
those \'ou\'s and \'re\'s which are really pronounced the way we spell
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

--
Of course, but slightly less of a mess is still better than slightly
more of a mess.

--
Stop being disingenuous.

On the one hand you admit that our dictionaries tend to clear up
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

well

than

--
Really?

http://www.krysstal.com/ukandusa.html
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

--
That English isn\'t, pure-and-simple, a single language.  Ever since
we left England, American and British English have been evolving in
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

--
As far as the spoken language goes, that may be true.

However, when it comes to written English, there have been many
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

Where else would an antique prefer to be?

prove it.