Re: OT: West Virginia Governor tells white supremacists to go home!

Totally worth watching. Especially when the governor mentions Thomas

> Jefferson...

Ha! For some strange reason he seemed to lose the 'audience' at that point. :-> Washington and Jefferson are the new bogeymen in today's 'progressive' America.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Do either of you know the difference between Virginia and West Virginia??? They've been separate for around 150 years.

--

Rick C
Reply to

Shouldn't this group be properly renamed as "regressives"? ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

No, they should be named 'Prisoners' and sent to spend their lives at 'Club Fed';. :(

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yeah, as in regressing back to apes. Anyone that has a problem with Washington or Jefferson doesn't belong in America or any other first- world country for that matter.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

See: 1984, Newspeak.

Reply to
krw

The people who worked out that Jefferson fathered at least one child on Sally Hennings should therefore be drummed out of polite society?

Cursitor Doom doesn't know enough to play a useful role in society, polite or otherwise. He's hoist by his own petard.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Now that our most prominent (and voluble) regressive has joined this thread too?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to