Re: OT: Undocumented undertaker in California

A bit more. I make time. I read and, when I'm on the treadmill, I watch videos.

My cardiologist wants at least an hour. He doesn't ask anymore.

Reply to
krw

It seems like a good idea on paper but the roads around here are clogged with ditzy housewives in $80,000 SUVs so have to balance the positive effects of the exercise against pretty good chance of death or serious injury

Reply to
bitrex

Who is John Galt?

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

His doctor is obviously trying to kill him off.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Your doctor obviously succeeded.

Reply to
krw

Don't blame it on "ditzy housewives". NE drivers are _all_ nuts. The closer to Boston, the nuttier they are. Makes perfect sense.

Reply to
krw