Re: OT: Undocumented undertaker in California

Speaking of undocumented, who are you?

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com

We don't know who he is, but we do know what he is.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

John Doe wrote in news:poi5cd$hg9$1@dont- email.me:

Says the complete idiot who posted this off topic horseshit thread to this group.

Fuck you, duh boy.

Reply to
DLUNU

Sounds a lot like the KRW idiot.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Who is Fred Bloggs?

lunatic fringe electronics

Whoever he is, he's always Fred Bloggs on SED.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Somebody who isn't much impressed by John Larkin ...

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

No one has accused you of having even one functioning brain cell, Blobby.

Reply to
krw

That might sound like an accusation to krw, who clearly has a number of functioning brain cells - even if they function as totally predictable automatic response generator, rather than as any kind of working brain.

Since Fred Blogg can produce unpredictable rational responses, he clearly has a brain that works better than krw's (most do). Krw's brain is defective in a way that blinds him to this obvious fact.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

John Doe wrote in news:pol2eo$4s5$1@dont- email.me:

You spout some of the most retarded baby bullshit ever posted into this group.

Reply to
DLUNU

Pseudo-Fred has lots of functioning brain cells, and they are all gloomy and depressed. They need exercize to perk them up; designing electronics would be just the thing.

lunatic fringe electronics

I wonder if he gets physical exercize? I find that 20 minute a day of some aerobic hiking makes me feel and think a lot better. Sitting and clicking a mouse isn't good for your mind or body. Exercize makes you live longer and want to live longer.

I park uphill from work, and that forces me to hike back up at the end of the day.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

meh, if you want that go play on facebook.

--
     ?
Reply to

Nope. They're all dead.

Reply to
krw

I walk 100-110 miles per week (it'll be closer to 120 this week). For the step counters out there, that's a million a month. It takes a little more than 20min a day, though.

Reply to
krw

What's that, 4 hours a day? I don't have time for that.

The 20 minutes a day, half of that pretty steep uphill or down, seems to make a lot of difference.

lunatic fringe electronics

Krw has a rather weak grasp of reality. If your brain cells are all dead, your body can't put its fingers of a keyboard and post stuff on this or any other user group.

Krw's brain cells aren't dead. but they don't do anything useful.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Yeah, some of us gotta work for a living and just walking around doesn't usually pay too good.

Reply to
bitrex

John Larkin has people working for him, and he doesn't distract them when he is walking around.

Getting krw to walk on his own for four hours every day probably works wonders for everybody else's productivity.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

bitrex wrote in news:2bFrD.123346$ snipped-for-privacy@fx35.iad:

In cali I rode to work 11 miles each day for 9 years. Been riding a bike everywhere since '97.

Folks where I worked in cali rode and won the RAA several years running and likely still do. (Race Across America).

Reply to
DLUNU