Re: OT: The Fed's PR Disaster

But they're the "elites" of this country >:-}

Only in their own minds by the looks of things. Certainly in the view of the ordinary joe on the street - as evidenced by all the bile and bitterness in the comments section - these "elites" are the lowest of the low. I wonder if the voters will make the vital connection between the people who're funding and supporting Hillary and the people who run the Fed? It's astonishing how few members of the electorate seem to have so far woken up to this!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

The great "dumbing-down" of America :-( ...Jim Thompson

        Obama has returned America to his third world roots

If the ordinary people on the street are so fed up with the way our aristocracy has run the country for so many years, why haven't they gotten rid of them and put someone else in their places?

--

Rick C
Reply to

Another brain washed jerk.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

I just asked a question. You don't have to get mad because you don't know the answer.

--

Rick C
Reply to

Jamie always knows an answer. Mostly a wrong answer ...

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Because they know they are part of mASSES and the mASSES aren't good for anything like that.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred