Re: OT: Speaker hanger

The same ultra simple and infinitely adjustable in 3-D space

> design as my monitor hanger. > >
> > (let me know if you have trouble with Flickr) > > An ultra simple extremely functional method for hanging stuff. > Uses a short piece of aluminum flat bar and either an aluminum > rod or an aluminum pipe. It requires a beam(s) for the support, > but that is it. There are no fasteners. The only work (for > making the hanger) is to bend the aluminum flat bar and cut a > hole in it just big enough for the rod or pipe. Friction does > the rest.

I don't get it.

On the same picture page, scroll down and you can see the

Lauren Holly looks hot.

Reply to
Víðópnir

This is the picture that shows how it works:

I'm not going to make one, even if I had suitable beams.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Got it. It's like the mechanism in my caulking gun that holds the plunger in forward position and doesn't let it back off when the trigger is released. Thanks.

You could hang the Sword of Damocles over your chair.

Reply to
Víðópnir

On the picture left of her is a testicle remover. Hmm

Reply to
aioe usenet