Re: OT: Net Neutrality and Usenet

I hear you have some room for rent upstairs!

Reply to
M Philbrook

Jamie trying to be funny again. The joke is actually in his claim to be "hearing" anything. All he can process is propaganda for morons from anti-vaccination and unpasteurised milk web-sites.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

There you go again, you don't even know who you are talking to!

That's a very bad sign !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
M Philbrook

Not when I'm talking to the local moron. It's a waste of time differentiating between identical idiots.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to