Re: OT: Huge

bitrex wrote in news:aTgVE.18481$ snipped-for-privacy@fx38.iad:

>> That goes pretty well with, "Grab 'em by the pussy". >>

If you watch the movie "Goldfinger" you will get where Trump got his retarded personality from.

The dopey bastard actually thinks he is a combo of Goldfinger and Bond.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Unfortunately, that's a non sequitur, John. If he has dirt on a lot of powerful/rich people then AFAICS, that makes it more likely the whole thing will be quietly buried. I hope I'm wrong, but time will tell.

Nothing remarkable about the pussy-grabbing quote. It's just harmless banter and IMO at least, it's quite funny!

Cursitor Doom

Yuck.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

He didn't say "I grabbed them", he said "They let you grab them."

Which is basically what Kissinger said. Power has its priviliges.

lunatic fringe electronics

How would he know that, unless he tried?

... and quite possibly succeeded in such "transactional encounters" as Kissinger mentioned...

Well, if Kissinger said it, it must be alright.

But more seriously, I dislike judging yesterday's behaviour by today's standards. It is fine to judge a person's behaviour yesterday by yesterday's standards.

Nonetheless, such raw "pussy grabbing" powerplays were unappealing then and now. It is a similar mentality to bullying.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

"They let you" well what else is she gonna do, punch out Donald Trump the billionaire, with a billionaire's legal team, for doing it if she didn't like it?

Legal concept: if someone lets you assault them because they feel it would be futile to do anything else, it's still assault. Whether they are brought to trial for it and/or convicted of it tends to depend on how much money they have vs. you.

if he'd said "they _want_ you to..." OK, sure, probably reasonable statement with respect to the effect enormous wealth has on _some_ women. Rock stars often have the same "problem" and sometimes they aren't even that wealthy by comparison.

Legal concept: a woman (or man) who tries to physically force you to touch them because you are wealthy and/or famous, is also assault

Reply to
bitrex

I'm somewhat surprised he didn't try to clarify the wording "What I meant was 'they want you to'" as only the most radical ultra-feminist could construe that wording as anything but banter when phrased that way. Mostly a (somewhat no-duh uninteresting) statement of fact about being very wealthy and powerful.

It's not intrinsically illegal or intrinsically immoral IMO for a woman to want a man to touch her wherever because he is very wealthy and she finds that appealing, and for him to do so if she does. Sounds a bit like prostitution to me, but not the kind anyone really cares too much about.

Reply to
bitrex

Sure but as a stereotype Americans _love_ bullies and love to punch-down on easy targets constantly. Why fight a gorilla when you can punch a kitten.

Reply to
bitrex

For PR purposes you should probably put the kitten in a lil gorilla suit and tell the press you fought a "mini-gorilla." Very rare, vicious creature. It's dangerous work

Reply to
bitrex

He didn't, though the implication - in context - was that he could get awa y with it because he was famous. Notorious would be a better word.

"Grab ?em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Not so much privileges as advantages. A privilege is something that is know n to come with the job. An advantage casn be something that isn't much talk ed about.

Kissinger - for all his faults - had a whole lot more going for him than Tr ump has, and a great deal more goijng for him than Trump had when he made t he pussy-grabbing comment.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Speak for yourself. Some guys like girls and, as the parties said, some girls like to be grabbed.

As Shakespeare said, "The world must be peopled!"

Much Ado About Nothing, I think.

lunatic fringe electronics

Sue him for big bucks, if she was unwilling. That happens a lot.

I think that was about what he, and Henry, were saying.

There was a TV series once, "How To Marry a Millionaire."

Why are so meny people so hyper-Victorian and confused about their biology? Even Victorians understood about girls and boys.

lunatic fringe electronics

"Peopling the world" is not just about getting the kids conceived, but also about getting them brought up.

Human children take a remarkably long time to develop to the point where th ey can fend for themselves. Two parents and at least one surviving grandmot her, not to mention a bunch of neighbours and near relatives, considerably improved their cchances of surviving to that point.

"Pussy-grabbing" isn't the kind of behaviour that carries any suggestion of a willingness to provide long term support. Trump's marriage history isn't one where stable support sticks out.

He's been an irresponsible creep from way back.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Actually, what he said was closer to "you can get away with grabbing them b y the pussy".

Examples? Trump is famously litigous, and it would take big bucks to sue hi m. There are lawyers who might take on the case without asking for big buck s up front, on the basis that they'd get a big chunk of the big bucks if th ey win the case, but then they are putting up big bucks.

Perhaps, but having women throw thmeselves at you doesn't involve you grabb ing them by the pussy.

And another called "The Apprentice". Reality televison isn't exactly realis tic.

And understood about rich people using political and economic power to expl oit the less well-off. There was quite a lot of Victorian legislation to tr y and cut back on that.

There's nothing particulalry biological about Trump's pussy-grabbing antics . It's a simple assertion of power by a creep who thinks he can get away wi th it.

If he actually wanted to get laid, he'd be more diplomatic.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Leave it to the Larkin idiot to not know what "conduct unbecoming" means.

But then... I guess that I just made a little ado about a nothing. Ha! (two actually)

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Something to do with military officers?

You've never grabbed a willing girl? I suppose not.

Being grabbed can be nice too.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com