Re: OT: California Voter Fraud Or "Service Provider" Screwup?

Who or what the "system vendor" might be is unidentified.

Some interfering usurping foreign asshole like George Soros I guess. Or mebe Bill Slowman LOL!

Reply to
Julian Barnes

George Soros would be able to afford it, but he'd have enough sense to make his investment untraceable. I don't have that kind of money.

I could point out that I'd find any such intervention unethical (if it were likely to work) and stupid (because it would be visible and traceable), but that would go way over Julian Barnes head.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to