Re: Monster Cables

Even that isn't nearly as true as it was before the breakup of the USSR... but rarity is rarity, whether the lack of supply is caused by real or artificial means.

--
Aaron

LagerHaus5 - for all your classic rock needs.
http://www.myspace.com/lagerhaus5
Reply to
<aborgman

Wouldn't bleach mine, though any H2O2 pure enough for fuel would do a bit worse.

--
Keith
Reply to

Yeah, so-called wars are the pits. Cut the PC crap. If you're going to have a war, break things and kill people. That's that they're for!

--
Keith
Reply to

But what if you fill it with salt water?

Reply to
videochas www.locoworks.com

Why not fill it with stranded silver wires?

Reply to
Richard Henry

I see MCM is dumping their Monster Cable Home Theater Kit, normally $100US for $30 if you buy online and $15 if you are on their email mailing list. So, it seems that diamond was really cubic zirconia after all.

James Beck

Check out LAT international in NJ. Their cables are silver coated or even pure (= $ though) and they have other goodies at very good prices. Some of the cheapie Audioquest cables are very cool too and unless you're running $30K speakers and power amps, you can't tell much difference from their far more expensive lines.

Reply to
jeffjean

.5 meter pair, $305

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Arny Krueger

I like their 6' power cords for $249

If only I could afford to wire my entire house like with that miraculous $50/foot power cable!

Reply to
Joel Koltner

How much wire will you need to reach the power plant?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That's really where this one gets all stupid on people.... like the last 6 feet of wire is gonna' miraculously fix the atrocious shit running through most residences.

Semper Fi....

--
David  Morgan (MAMS)
Morgan Audio Media Service

If it's THAT atrocious, get a power conditioner. But it probably isn't.

Reply to
Laurence Payne

You need to install your own solar or wind-powered generating plant, complete with high end wind machine or solar cells. No, don't buy your solar panels from Harbor Freight, instead pay 10 times as much for the new Monster Cable Golden Silicon Solar Arrays. ;-)

The irony is that modern implementations of either technology involve solid state switchmode inverters...

Well, don't do that!

Instead, use linear power amplifiers to generate the 60 Hz, driven by a vacuum tube based audio signal generator.

;-)

Reply to
Arny Krueger

You left out the hand cut laminations, and triple silk wound oxygen free copper magnet wire for the output transformer.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No silver wire?

(whimper)

;-)

Reply to
Arny Krueger

feet

But the last 6 feet of cable isn't going to *fix* or improve _anything_.

Reply to
David Morgan (MAMS)

To say nothing of the miles and miles of wire and transformers on its way to the residence. Application of a green marking pen to the conductor just before it enters the device will be as effective and slightly cheaper, especially if you use my special pen which I sell for only $12,999.99 (plus shipping). If you act today I will include a second pen at no additional charge(unless OfficeMax runs out of green Sharpies).

Reply to
Allen

feet

Need an endorsement? I'll take 15% of each sale and my attorney gets another 10% to keep us out of jail.

;-)

--
David  Morgan (MAMS)
Morgan Audio Media Service

Sure but it's copper plated, so no one steals it! :)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida