Re: modern ladder logic drawings? industrial automation and control newsgroups?

Hello,

> 2) I am under the impression that I use software like the RSlogix500 > to program the controller, but is it true that I have to do my wiring > diagrams in 3rd party software like Autocad? It seems strange that I > cant do my ladder logic wiring diagrams in AB software. > >

CMH has the following special on software for drawing ladder diagrams. Buy the Constructor 8.0 and our PLC I/O library version 3 (Allen Bradley, Automation Direct, Omron, GE and more..) for $498 and save $100 off of our regular price of $598

I have never used this software and this is a FYI post. For more information see:

Howard

Reply to
hrh1818