Re: M.A. Terrell's Jewish Intelligence?

Yes, it's so sad that all of your mother's children were born without working neurons.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

(Snip junk)

Wow! everything makes you giggle.

Reply to
Don Bowey

It's not a giggle; it's a stutter. Poor guy. I'd be pissed too if I were as frustrated as he must be with that speech defect.

Bob

--
"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

                                              A. Einstein
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Bob Cain

"hanson" wrote in news:KyHcj.22325$y54.7687@trnddc07:

I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Accordingly, in the event that either you or anyone else is interested, the first post to which you refer was made on Feb. 9, 2006 by snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.

dmode=source

Reply to
exp(j*pi/2)

"Bob Cain" aka Sponge Bob wrote in news:t7mdnSB9Pe1Juu7anZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com... "Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simple A.Einstein Bob

[hanson] ahaha... There is a post from [Matt & "exp(j*pi/2)" to Sponge Bob ] which says: "That idiotic quote that you [Sponge Bob] attribute to Einstein has about as much depth as piss on a flat rock, as is virtually everything else that you have to say."... ahahaha...

"exp(j*pi/2)" wrote: I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Accordingly, in the event that either you or anyone else is interested, the first post to which you refer was made on Feb. 9, 2006 by snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. <

[hanson] ahahahaha... My mention of "Matt" is taking care of that. But you deserve credit too for being the co-bearer of such glad tidings for Sponge Bob who considers himself to be THE poster child for Jewish intelligence.. which is why he nuzzled into the thread in the first place... Thanks for the laughs, guys... ahaha... ahahanson
Reply to
hanson