Re: Is this groups hijacked?

You make death threats.

You lie in practically every post you make. This is one such post, liar.

Reply to
Bungalow Bill

Your death threats are a matter of public record and archived.

*You* are the documented liar, and as the recipient of your latest death threat let me tell you will not succeed in your campaign of terror.

I am no more frightened of you than the schoolgirl you recently obscenely abused is.

Morphing yet again to "bungalow bill" from "spurious response " alters nothing.

Reply to
Brandon D Cartwright

You're an idiot.

Reply to