Re: Happy Flag Day US-ians.

Here we have an Australian, one of the most active off-topic trolls

>in this group who rarely talks about electronics, bashing someone >else for encouraging talk about electronics...

I don't think that either of them do electronics any more.

I wonder what they actually do.

lunatic fringe electronics

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

trolls

For someone jumping on folks with lame mumblings about insults and topicicity, you sure do enough of the stupid shit yourself.

You entertain dipshits who spend decades making top posted retarded Usenet posts about nothing, and then you ignore the very ELECTRONICS related posts that he made many of in the last few days alone.

You are truly pathetic, and your butt buddy JohnTard DoeTard must really be one of YOUR sock puppets.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

What do you do?

lunatic fringe electronics

Your use of the plural is incorrect. Nymbecile is not an engineer.

Pomegranate Bastard

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

someone

and

days

must

I was working on a device to assist in the detection and destruction of Hamas tunnels.

It was on hold, but might get a new kick with all that is happening.

So, you are like Donald J. Trump in that you lie (your comment about Bill not discussing electronics, and then when caught either ignore you ever did it, or toggle back to your same bullshit.

Post another pic of your shoddy personal soldering skills.

Mine are NASA quality, because the exempt equipment I work with is still able to use 63/37.

Lead free tin whiskered solder is just another thing that dorks like Trump remind me of.

So, you never got an ITAR security primer with the contracts you worked on?

You think Trump's comments about talking to foreign entities is an expression of character or honor?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I thought you'd never ask!

Show us some of yours. Maybe Bill will grace us with some of his pics too.

I did a little NASA soldering, for a box on the S1B moon rocket first stage. It was not something I'd want to make a career of. I do enjoy soldering my breadboards, except for nasty packages like 0402s and US8s and leadless stuff and things with power pads. And BGAs, which I let my production people do for me.

Most of our soldering is now solder paste reflow under nitrogen, on the p-p line. I try to keep thru-hole parts to a minimum.

Can't surface mount this:

(Amazing transformer)

ROHS solder takes all the joy out of a good solder joint. It's born ugly.

I have other people who worry about that stuff. I'm just an engineer.

I think he's being rational and honest, neither of which Washington or the mainstream press approves of.

If someone sent you dirt on a competitor, would you shred it or read it?

Nobody wants to talk about Hunter Biden, or Bill's megabuck speeches, or who paid for the Steele Dossier.

Objectivity is just not what it used to be.

Trump, Trump, Trump. This is an electronics design forum. Do some. Post it.

lunatic fringe electronics

This is the geekiest dick-size comparison contest ever, lol.

I'm going to show my girlfriend and her friends this thread and tell them "this is what engineers do with their spare time."

Reply to
bitrex

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Those are someone else's soldering skills.

And blank boards are not soldered yet, dufus.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

We had a 2kVA version of that. Looks so similar maybe same vendor. They are very nice.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

You have obviously never done a contract with secret clearance.

There are certain things Americans CANNOT do, and being a sworn federal office holder pretty much means you MUST follow the rules, and NEVER apply personal feelings toward it. His stupid son should be down at GITMO and so should Trump for bypassing his security screening. And that is just the beginning. He has MANY questionable staff members and it looks like one got millions in construction contracts while owning stocks in the company AFTER being told to get out of the investments. That twit should go to GITMO too. I wonder where she got that acumen from?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

His office is not 'a competition'. And nobody said a damned thing about 'shredding' anything, particularly evidence of attempted tampering.

I would report it.

You really are a joke as far as intellect goes, if you think there is no problem with his remarks, his obvious feelings and non-chalantness about and toward those which we, for decades, have put in place to keep our nation safe from external influence.

Now, we are back at WAKE THE FUCK UP, again.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Does she solder?

Post some of your and her work.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

No, all my work.

????

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

This one is only 4" diameter, 120 VA.

Frequency response extends to the 100s of KHz, and leakage inductance is absurdly low... for a 60 Hz transformer! One of my guys is testing it.

We'll need to close a feedback loop around it, and a class-D power amp, so we need to really understand it.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

I have clearances so secret even I'm not allowed to know about them.

I got my first clearance (confidential) when I was a 2nd year at Tulane. I needed that to be allowed to know one number, a frequency in the audio range.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

He said that he might. He said that is his job. That's entirely sensible.

Speaking of sensible, so many people let their emotions totally dominate any inclinations to think.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

1

That depends on what you are going to use it for.

Sounds like not as a line transformer.

Might warm a bit too at '100s of kHz' and 120VA. Maybe a little hysteresis distortion gets introduced too.

Make yourself one with a big ferrite core. Farnell and those guys have them. Custom mixes too.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Then you would have attended an ITAR briefing. Pretty sure it is required, even for 'engineers' as you say.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

So collusion is sensible? With Russia? You do know that when someone in politics gives you dirt on an opponent that they expect something in return...

"Sad!"

While others think of the consequences of their actions.

John

Reply to
John Robertson

Reading something that someone sends is responsible and sensible.

Mueller said that there was no collusion. Sorry.

The paid-for Steele Dossier was wholesale collusion.