Re: Forgery by the scum of the earth.

> Forgery. Since TURD persists, and is in the US, I'm going to make an > example out of him. >

I'm fairly certain it's "Rich Grise"- seen any posts from him lately?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

It is likely NOT a regular member. Though, there are a few I wouldn't put it past.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Actually I have. I dumped most "filter-by-name" when I added nfilter. Grise has posted several civil posts in the past 24 hours.

"scum of the earth" is too ignorant to realize that I have an exact IP address for him.

...Jim Thompson

Yes.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No. You're an idiot if you think that information means anything.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:05:46 -0700, in sci.electronics.design, Jim Thompson bloviated:

And what pray tell do you imagine having the IP address for a frothing loon like Numby will do you? Will you be filing a lawsuit claiming some sort of defamation?

Oh, the IP address for the forgery via AIOE, you have that too, correct? You would need that to prove Numby was the origin.

Numby is a kook, but I've never seen the nutbar forge anyone. Given the manner in which you will lame, froth and drivel the moment you think someone does not follow your own right wing extremist views the number of possible culprits becomes too many to count.

So grab a clue and stop whining. Nuke the AOIE account and stfu.

Reply to
Aratzio