Re: Find Out How the Usenet Idiots Claimed That 9/11 was staged.

>> On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 14:49:31 -0700, Hobo

There was no conspiracy, idiots!

It killed more than just Americans, IDIOTS!

It was a group of Islamic extremists. PERIOD! Fucking retards!

Buncha cross posting retards.

Reply to
Herbert John "Jackie" Gleaso

In message , "Herbert John \\"Jackie\\" Gleason" writes

You mean - nobody told you ?

Correct - killed septic idiots and various others

Well ...

a bunch of Saudi Arabians, anyway

Which is why the septic retards invaded Iraq

how retarded is that ?

Still ...

they're knocking you off one by one

Yes, you are