Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

Bad idea -- might as well mix ammonia and bleach there's so much
toxic crap in electronics.  Electronics should only be burned by
children in India.

--oTTo--

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

We all know.  Your computer spews out toxic crap constantly.

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

I'm not sure what you mean.  Did you mispell "carp"?

--oTTo--

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

There goes that "875 Verbal SAT" intellect, again.

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

I'm sensing your disappointment with oTTo.

Pssst. (a little secret about him)

<whisper now>

...otto posts in the kibo group. now, you didn't hear
this from me, but if you go post where ever you used
to be, he'll be none the wiser and won't be able to
follow you. tee-hee. shhhh.

---
Mark

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

No, that would imply that he was somehow important.

No lie?  He's not an electronics engineer?  I'll bet he doesn't even have an
875 verbal SAT either.  What a liar!  I'm shocked!

I do post where I "used to be".

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

Oh? Then what in the fuck am i doing
in your newsgroup?  Tell me that!

---
Mark

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

   Simple.  You are yet another ignorant Google Groups user who is cross
posting to the news:sci.electronics.design Usenet group, as well as
posting to news:alt.religion.kibology

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

Like you are doing? Does that make you ignorant, too?

Matthew

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

Michael isn't the one asking you what he's doing, now is he?  Sheesh, the
kibbles are stupid!

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

  So, are you and Mr. Terrell crossposting to a.r.k inadvertently?

  Dr. HotSalt

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

Are you dopes crossposting to SED inadvertently?

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

No, I'd say Dr. HotSalt is _extremely_ vertent, as is OttO. Mark doesn't have
as good a tracked record, due to a grand mixup with clown pies and greasepaint
theft a little while ago, but is accumulating vert points fairly fast.

Meanwhile, http://xkcd.com/730/ .

Dave
--
\/David    DeLaney    posting    from snipped-for-privacy@vic.com "It's not the pot that    grows the flower
It's not the clock that    slows the hour     The definition's plain for anyone to see

On Sat, 08 May 2010 13:16:26 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@gatekeeper.vic.com (David DeLaney)

So you're as daft as the rest of the kibbles.

You're late to the party, too.

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

   No, we are replying in our usual newsgroup to watch the ignorant
cross posters pretend they are intelligent.
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

Ha!  I'd never fall for that.

---
Mark

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

That you're a clueless, sure.  The fact that you're a liar became obvious
shortly after.

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

Dear fish:

This is a minnow.

"Ow!  You lied!"

Yeah, I lied.  I'll do it again, too.

--oTTo--

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

Now that we have an admission that you're worthless, continue on...

Re: Does this make sense to you? (Computer question)

Beauty is in the eye of the -- ooh, shiney!

--oTTo--

Site Timeline