Re: 300baud FSK over GSM

> whenever there was a hacking run in the script - on GSM voice,

> > Morse might be be the best! >

Lew> Actually, maybe speech synthesis and recognition would be the best!

I too was wondering how band-width economical speech synthesed transmission is - not necessarily for real time. Just to forward voice mails.

Do you know of any published studies ? Perhaps I should google: "speech synthesis"+ "bandwidth" ?

== Chris Glur.

Reply to
not

There used to be services that would read your email over the phone (synthesized). Hmm.

Reply to
larwe

They still exist.

--