Radio transmission from 10bits ADC

I would like to radio transmit a 10bits data from ADC which is generated by Atmel AT90S8535 by using HT-12E encoder and TLP 434 transmitter.

I would like to ask, I found there are four bit input from HT-12E, how can I connect this input with 10bits data from ADC and transmit it?

Please let my know If i am doing on a wrong track.

Thank you very much.

Reply to
sommes

Actually finding out what the encoder and transmitter are supposed to be is work, so you may not find us doing that.

What are the bit definitions on the HT-12E? I suspect that the thing is designed to encode a serial data stream, either free-form or in bytes. If so, you need to take your 10-bit number in your processor, figure out how to encode it for the encoder, then you'll probably have to figure out how to decode it when it comes out of whatever receiver you're using.

This is about as much as can be said from the information that you've provided.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott

Thank you for quick reply and advice.

I would like to ask, what would you suggest if radio transmissin is need for10bits ADC digital signal?

How would you achieve the radio transmission with 10bits ADC digital signal input?

Thank you very much.

Reply to
sommes

Step 1: Understand how digital data is transmitted over radio. Step 2: Implement it.

Step 1a: Google a bit.

Geez

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott

You are on the wrong track. I would use a PIC16f819 (or its equivelent from another family). It has 10 bit a/d and a serial port. Connect the serial output to one of those $5 rf transmitter modules. Use another pic at the receiver for receiving serial data.

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

Can Atmel AT90S8535 ouptut serial data using RS-232 from ADC?

Reply to
sommes