Quick question

I've got half a gallon of paint "super remover" in a pressure cooker, what's the quickest way to defeat the cooker's safety valve? Soldering it shut, or welding it shut? Please hurry, it's starting to boil. Thanks!

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

Quick! Get a hammer and a piece of wood. Drive the wood into the hole. Keep banging on it until something happens.

You're welcome!

Reply to
John S

Forget the safety valve... Just put the whole thing in a bigger pressure cooker. That's what I'd do. :)

Reply to
mpm

?

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

JB Weld, it'll fix anything.

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Reply to

Don't do anything at all, just stand by to make sure it goes off.

One less problem.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Put self-tapping screws into the tubes where the vent valves go, and for safety's sake, plug both of them. Unfortunately the nanny state further hinders your right to freedom of expression by requiring pressure cookers to have a slot in the side of the lid to make the gasket bulge out if both vent valves fail.

Reply to
jamarno

So. Wile E. Coyote finaly has internet access.

Michael A. Terrell

I'm guessing this pressure cooker was manufactured by Acme.

Reply to
phaedrus

But it was shipped without the safety umbrella. :(

Michael A. Terrell