FIRST REPLY, you were also cc'd

From: "N.Shani" To: Macy Cc: EMC-PSTC, silusil Subject: Re: Question about unlicensed bands in Korea Date: Mon 06/04/12 09:30 AM

Best find what the cellular frequencies in Korea are.

If they are anything like the North-American ones (does a NA cellphone works in Korea?), then you are out of luck and will need to negotiate with the carrier that holds the license for that frequency/location. From dealing with a similar situation in NA, I can predict that you'll fail, unless you are willing to compensate them (after all, that chunk of frequency cost them a bundle, not to mention the on-going revenues and headache to clearing the spectrum for you).

If the frequencies are like in Europe, it probably falls under the license-free ISM regime.

Cheers, N. Shani Ottawa, ON

Reply to
Robert Macy

This says 868 to 868.6 is used for Airport Communications Service

Chisolm
Republic of Texas
Reply to
Joe Chisolm