Quadrature ( I Q ) Modulation Tutorial

I have made a tutorial using flash programs that will help you understand how quadrature modulation and quadrature demodulation works. It is located here:

I try to show you without getting bogged down in the math. The hope is that after going through the tutorial that the math will be easier to understand. (The math for this stuff can be found many places online)

Reply to
brent