[Q] PCB: How do I dump the Layouts Element Names+Attributes in some readable text format?

For backannotation purposes. the annotation file does not really work for me as there's no real refdes in the `schematic entry' source format I'm using.

Reply to
Johann Klammer

Uh, *what* PCB?

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com

The GNU one. (pcb-lesstif & similar)

Reply to
Johann Klammer

Ew.. people use that?

KiCAD is all the rave, nowadays.

Afraid I don't have any actually-useful advice though, sorry.

Tim