PSpice model for rechargeable batteries

How can I get Orcad PSpice models and symbols for rechargeable batteries like lead-acid, Ni-Cd batteries etc.

Reply to
kumailbutt

Try typing "spice model battery" (without the quotes into google) that should find the spice model.

I know people who have used the Orcad spice and have brought in models they found on the internet so I know it can be done. Most people however are switching over to LTSpice.

Reply to
MooseFET