Protel 99SE - whats the process for printing artwork called?

Trying to knock out a board on 99SE.

To print the artwork you need to start a process that lets you set up layers, mirroring and holes etc.

I vaguely remember customizing the menu and adding a process - when clicked it would run and allow you to print your art to paper or Mylar film.

I've tried the obviously named processes and they all seem to the ones associated with the print preview thingo that does not create printable "artwork".

Any ideas, I cant find it in the manual either.

Thanks

Reply to
DTJ

Sorry - more googling found what I needed:

"Sometimes the Protel 99 Print manager can be buggy. You can still use the old reliable Protel 98 print option. Next to the "File" pull-down menu there should be a downward pointing arrow. Select the Run Process option. Under "process" choose "PCB:SetupPrinter".

The one major advantage of the old print manager is that it prints all hole sizes as small holes which is much better for drilling PCBs (as opposed to printing the actual hole size). Why they left it in Protel 99 I don't know."

DTJ