Project for local OSH meetup

I was talking about the ones who used it for intentional interference with a commercial broadcast. When the FCC really had the balls to do their job, it would have cost them their FCC license.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

How could they have been caught if they only did it for a few hours? They were probably in a concealed spot.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Who else would even attempt to do it? Have you ever worked in broadcast? I have, both in Radio & TV.

How do you think they caught Captain Midnight? The FCC was able to identify the viddeo equipment used for the uplink, and the only site that wasn't scheduled to be on air at the time. Then they tailed the operator who was on duty at that time until he said something to another person about what he'd done.

The FCC has much better equipment, these days.