Product design company from China

Beijing Per Design is a professional product design and manufacturing company Our business includes:

1,Design 1)Product Design from scratch, to our clients specifications 2)Adaptation of an existing design for production in China 3)Redesign of a product to upgrade functionality, or reduce manufacturing cost 2,Manufacturing 1)Molding ,tooling ,prototype We have our own plastic mould factory in southern China, where we make "normal" plastic molds and do plastic manufacturing and final parts assembl. we also work with a few partners for more specialized molds such as:high precision parts ,automotive components ,blow molding ,rubber molding,rapid injection molding,metal stamping,zin die casting etc, 2)Manufacturing Project

Per design internationalized management team manages your manufacturing / assembly and packaging project in China.For most manufacturing project, Per design takes title to the product, and are in charge of managing the whole process of tooling, production ,packaging design and logistics,we mainly serve mainly in the fields of medical products, IT, home appliances ,instrument etc. If your supply chain is missing a few links, we are also able to supplement or replace existing suppliers for specific components, or provide full turnkey solutions.

3,Inspection and test With our strong engineering team,made of Electrical Engineers ,Mechanical Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers ,Plastic Engineers, Tooling Engineers,Reliability Engineers,Quality Engineers and test engineers,we supply inspection and test service with our clients

snipped-for-privacy@163.com

------------------------------------------------------------------- Product design, Mechanical design, Molding, Prototyping, Contract manufacturing,Assembly OEM, ODM

Reply to
turnkeyservice