pricing

Sure. Good ones know their customer and will fight for the business. They know we have alternatives.

Very different businesses.

Like the dog that caught the car... "What now?"

The Hunt brothers tried that a couple of decades ago and found out that the game is rigged.

Reply to
krw

The "real HP" doesn't make notebooks.

Reply to
krw

That is modern HP still trading on a once great brandname as a former innovative scientific instrument maker but mainly flogging cheap consumer PCs and printers. My ancient true HP 5300C scanner is still going strong and will still give modern ones a run for their money - the miserable curs stopped supporting when Vista came out.

+1

But in the past they made some very nifty kit indeed.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Yes, the files can be left where they are but it decides how the library looks to iTunes and the iDevice. To be fair, its organization is light years ahead of anything I've found for Android but it still doesn't let me organize things the way I want them.

That's another reason I wanted to stick with a common device. I've been in your position before, which is why the decision was between the Note-5 and S6+. Both had an extensive ecosystem.

Reply to
krw

To be fair, at the bottom-end consumer level, all computer companies did the same thing. It really shouldn't be surprising.

Reply to
krw