pressure cooker

No confusion at all. What is there to be confused about? Avoid the potato salad, get the shrimp as quick as possible and don't linger near the windows.

--

Rick C
Reply to

Since you ask so nicely?

No man is an island.

The idiotic US attitude to guns has followers here. A bit of counter-propaganda is a fair return for benefits received.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I just bought some more beef for stew. Suggested cooking is 55 minutes. I made it before. Tricky to get right amount of juice.

Greg

Reply to
gregz