Power Supply

Suppose I wanted to buy an off-the-shelf fixed +/-20V 5A (ea) for a G-job, what would I buy? ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

n:

how ghetto do you want to be? two laptop chargers, they are commonly ~20V ~

5A

chassis and din rail supplies are more common with 24V if that'll do

67PY/

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Yep, that'll do nicely, Thanks Lasse! ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature