Power MOSFET SPICE modelling

How can they SPICE model two distinct serially connected resistors (Rls, Rcs - respectively Rll, Rcl) inside a power MOSFET? Are they kidding us ;-) If so is that useful in the model?:

A Low-Cost Class-E Power Ampli?er with Sine-Wave Drive - Caltech:

(pdf-page 3)

-

Is it possible (how?) to measure the internal parasitic components with a homemade impedance bridge?:

An Inexpensive Impedance Bridge:

Can this be used to measure the guts of a power MOSFET?:

A Low Budget Vector Network Analyzer for AF to UHF
DG8SAQ Vector Network Analyser - VNWA2.x Description

HP4194A is not within my range. Can HP4194A automatically deduce the power MOSFET guts?

-

Power MOSFET IRFP450LC, SiHFP450LC - Vishay:

IRFP450LC (IRF?):

/Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

How can they do that? For a novice like me it look like magic:

S-parameter to SPICE Model Converter:

RD15HVF1 - Mitsubishi Electric:

-

March 18, 2010, Swimming in the channel:

Quote: "... HFSS (high-frequency structural simulator), is a general-purpose field solver that also allows Spice modeling for S parameters and matrix solvers. ..."

-

(

)

/Glenn