Potential DCP "wedge" downsides

I'm tempted to put a DCP controller in a M-F type A wedge. Primarily, to "fix" dumb chargers for those devices that are finicky.

Of course, that physical implementation means it could find itself in places that it wasn't intended!

*If* I don't feed D+/- *through* the device, any problems that a "compliant" port would potentially suffer feeding such a gizmo?
Reply to
Don Y