Possible Alien Invasion at hand

Question for astronomers ?!:

  1. How sure is it that this is a comet ?

  1. Are there any pictures besides just vague dots ?!?

  2. When can we expected more information/clear sight/visuals ? I am slighty concerned, especially since we have already been VISITTED !

That could have been a scout, this could be the MOTHERSHIP... disguised as a COMET ! Aliens-no-fools ! War-ALLLL-about-deception !

For you electronics people ?!

What kind of electronics are you going to build/invent to defend against BAD/MEAN ALIENS ?! =D

Last night/this morning I had a nightmare about Aliens.

When I woke up I still felt alien-vibrations near me.

Now I read this:

Planetoid approaching. They believe it's a comet ?!?

It's at least something Alien, maybe I felt the nervesness of astronomers.

Whatever it is I havePossible Alien invasion at hand learned that the human mind can predict events.

Deep Learning networks are putting existing sciencetist to shame.

Deep Learning networks continue to prove what "mind/neuron"-technology is capable of if you train it well !

I've been training my brain to recgonize events/to predict them ever since 9/11 and the terrorist wave.

Do check out the 9/11 story on the dollar bills ?!

How does one explain that ?

Statistically seems impossible to prove that it's random chance ?!

Is it a time traveller that went back in time ?

Or is it mass-clairvoyancy (google translate) by many people through out the years telling us of great danger... sensing it unconciously and unconciously recording it onto dollar papers.

My prediction for people who might laugh at this idea: In the future computers/deep learning may actually start to predict the future/events like this and haha on you then ! =D

I write this message mostly for "preppers" and "conspiracy theorists"

If there ever was a dooms-day scenerio, conspiracy going on or alien-invasion then according to the vibes I felt, this could be it !

Don't trust anybody ! Don't trust any pictures !

As this object comes closer we could all be in very serious danger.

Another possibility which comes to mind is that aliens may be observing this same object.

Another possibility is that this object may contain spy-ware to spy on earth/solar system.

BE WARE ! SOMETHING _MIGHT_ AND PROBABLY _IS_ COMING !!!! =D

Bye, Skybuck.

P.S.: SHIELDS UP ! =D

Reply to
skybuck2000

Funny thing is this "comet" is now called "C" LOL. C IS COMING !

But seriously people something is going on if you connect the dots:

  1. First a sigar shaped object. (Seen one before in a blink of an eye, probably imagined it but who knows ;) maybe a vision ? :)) I believe this could have been a scout.

  1. Now a second object is coming from another plane-system. Very suspicious. (Could be mother ship or weapon to terminate us now that we have been located/confirmed, it might even detonate inside our solar-system and destroy everything)

  2. Trump has announced "space-force".

Do you see the dots getting connected ?!

  1. Some say/speculate USA might know more... well perhaps 2 is related to 3.

Basically conclusion: USA doesn't know what the f*ck is going on or what's up... or they ain't telling but they getting NERVOUS.

SO WOULD I IF I WAS A GENERAL IN THE PENTAGON. Because of 1 and now 2.

Perhaps "Space Force" is just a pre-caution.

But it could also be much much more. It could also be that they DO KNOW MORE but are not telling !

Keep vigiliant ! and report back as soon as possible when/if you know more ! =D

Be gone my info-soldiers, Bye, Skybuck =D

Reply to
skybuck2000

I will, for one, will not be defeated by google-spam filter haha.

To many events are aligning up, the universe is trying to tell me something, we are in SHIT.

For example today this music came out !:

Look at that picture ?!

Is that a coincidence or what ?!

Was it planned because of this new event ?! Or just coincidence ?!

Well what a hell of a coincidence.

Please enjoy this music while you read all of this ! =D and discuss it more ! LOL.

ASTEROID MUSIC ! FOR THE WIN ! =D

Bye, Skybuck. Yes it's me on another account !

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(If you read carefully I mentioned 9/11 on dollar bills, in case you were to lazy to research this yourself and read over it thinking it was nothing, GUESS AGAIN... I shall now FORCE-FEED YOUR MIND WITH AN EXPLOSIVE LINK THAT WILL

_BLOW_

_YOUR_

_MIND_

(I PROMISE)

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS YET:

DO WATCH IT VERY CAREFULLY:

^^^ THIS HAS NEVER BEEN EXPLAINED AS FAR AS I KNOW ^^^

^^^ IT HAS NEVER BEEN TRUELY RESEARCHED, AT LEAST NOT PUBLICLY ^^^

^^^ NO MATHEMATICIAN OR COMPUTER SCIENTIST IN THE WORLD HAS EXPLAINED THE CHANCE OF THIS OCCURING. ^^^

^^^ I DARE TO SAY IT IS UNCOMPUTABLE ^^^

^^^ AT THE VERY LEAST INFEASIBLE TO COMPUTE ^^^

^^^ THIS VIDEO OPENED MY MIND TO ALTERNATIVE EXPLANATIONS AND TO BECOME A MORE SENSITIVE HUMAN BEING TO SIGNALS ALL AROUND US !

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I write this on 12 september 2019 to remind you off and kinda celibrate the 9/11 event... hmm yeah.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
bobcrazycracker

No!

Reply to
Dynamo Fireball

No, you definitely landed, you have tried to fit into our society, but lack an important quality to make it work.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

They are called "artists impressions." The optical resolution is amazing.

Why are aliens always mean and ugly?

All I see is you had an idea. And that your critical thinking faculties are non-functional.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Even more weird, meteor seen above Netherlands today at clear daylight !:

(Meteoriet (meteorite) 12-09-2019 Mertrade)

Above "waddenzee", german-side.

Clearly the universe is sending a message.

What are the odds of this all happening in a single day.

"Area 51 was penetrated by Dutch fools too ! " HAHA !

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS LOL.

Bye, Skybuck. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I think about it it becomes even more creepy !

WHAT IF there actually are aliens at AREA 51 !

WHAT IF the aliens actually felt/detected that DUTCH citizens were coming to free them or look at them !

WHAT IF these aliens do actually have massive telepathy skills.

WHAT IF these aliens tried to reach out to me in my dreams and in my sleeping room/bed room.

WHAT IF they combined their telephathic energy to REACH OUT TO ME so that I could send a message into this EARTH !

IT'S VERY SCARY THOUGHT FOR ME.

It's getting late... tomorrow I will research exactly when these DUTCH citizens tried to penetrate AREA 51 to see if their TIME correlates to my nightmare time !

THIS IS GETTING A LITTLE INTERESTING FOX MULDER !

Bye, Skybuck.

(THANK YOU FOR THE LINK)

MORE SCARY THOUGHTS:

WHAT IF THIS PLANETOIDE IS ACTUALLY A SPACESHIP TO RETRIEVE THE ALIENS AT AREA 51.

Wow I just heard scary bonking ! LOL as I type this, CUT IT OUT NEIGHBOURS ! LOL.

GUYS WE MUST PREPARE FOR ANYTHING.

IF AREA 51 TRUELY DOES HAVE ALIENS THEN THE AMERICANS ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT SOME DAY SOMETHING OUT THERE IS GOING TO LOOK/SEARCH FOR THEM...

AND IF THESE ALIENS ARE MISTREATED WE GONNA HAVE A PROBLEM... LIKE IN HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM ! LOL.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
bobcrazycracker

Lets lure them onto th net and talk them to death. Starting with alien skybucks.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:9bc1b91a-f583-4838-aa67- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

HOAD!

Head Off And DIE, you retarded trolling f*ck!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The message is please waste someone else's time. This is an electronics group.

Reply to
tabbypurr

amdx wrote in news:qle5n5$gj$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

I am not an alien.

I AM AN ALE-ION!

Have an ALE!

So, I guess that I am what Ales you... Hahahaha!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Fairly certain. It is showing the sort of faint cometary tail that would be expected as it warms up on approaching the sun. Astronomers are slightly excited about doing high resolution spectroscopy on it through since if it has come from another solar system it may well have distinctive isotopic signatures different to local material.

This one won't even get inside the orbit of Mars so the scope for getting any kind of high resolution image of it is marginal.

NEO's can be imaged in some detail by Arecibo and Goldstone in their pulsed radar mode during their closest approach.

(full article behind a paywall) But they get ~15m resolution at 0.02AU so at about 1AU ~750m pixels.

The Heavens Gate Hale-Boppites cult believed that and got the Darwin Award for it! Strangely the even more impressive fast close approach bigger brighter comet Hyakutake the year before attracted no such cult following as it was all more or less over inside a week or two.

Many people didn't even notice it in the sky. Hale-Bopp was a feature of the northern night sky for months. BTW we are due a decent bright comet. (hasn't really been anything truly bright since 1996)

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

ia%3Dihub

t.

We had an amateur Astronomer who bored the entire base with a half hour of

35mm slides he took of Comet_Kohoutek after the TV station manger gave him air time on the station.

All I remember was him showing up two hours early and being in my way, unti l a film projector failed to start. He was a few feet behind my heavy steel office chair that rolled straight back and hit him hard between the legs. He fell to the floor screaming as I jumped over him to get to the projector to start it by hand. He had been warned repeatedly that he was in a restri cted area where he could get hurt, or even killed. He was getting up as I r etrieved my chair and sat back down. His only comment was "Excellent reflex es, Soldier!" He sat quietly on a bench stool, after that.

Michael Terrell

?via%3Dihub

met.

f 35mm slides he took of Comet_Kohoutek after the TV station manger gave hi m air time on the station.

til a film projector failed to start. He was a few feet behind my heavy ste el office chair that rolled straight back and hit him hard between the legs . He fell to the floor screaming as I jumped over him to get to the project or to start it by hand. He had been warned repeatedly that he was in a rest ricted area where he could get hurt, or even killed. He was getting up as I retrieved my chair and sat back down. His only comment was "Excellent refl exes, Soldier!" He sat quietly on a bench stool, after that.

The reason that I mentioned this is that I was wondering if the officer mig ht be Skybuck's dad or granddad. I had to pull the idiot away from the HV p ower supply for the transmitter. He was just inches from touching a 3KV reg ulated power supply that could have discharge several hundred amps through him.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

You can hire time on global dark sky telescopes available to amateurs if you are so inclined. I suggest something in the 2m class of bigger if you want to get anything other than a slightly fuzzy star detection.

Find your local astronomical society in about Jan 2020 - there should be someone with a scope big enough and the expertise needed to find it.

That budget will buy you some (not a lot) of decent scope time.

My own 10" scope in a dark sky with guided cooled CCD will just about image it when it is at closest approach in Jan 2020 but I am not inclined to bother. If any of my better equipped friends succeed in getting an image I will post a link to it here. At present it is only really visible to instruments in the 1m class and upwards.

I am also rather suspicious of the ephemeris predicted brightness since IME they almost always err on the (very) optimistic side. It is presently predicted as mag 17.7 not confirmed by observations.

It could easily be fainter than that. Initial indications are rather boringly that it looks pretty much like any other solar system comet.

Regards,
Martin Brown
Reply to
Martin Brown

IAU have classified it as genuinely extra solar based on improved orbit determination. Some big scopes are expected to try to detect any unusual isotopic ratios from spectral lines (which may be quite a challenge).

Be so much easier if it could be physically sampled.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

A one-way trip to catch it could be arraigned. You must first get up to its incredible speed, land, take and send measurements, and goodbye.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I suggest sending a spacecraft ASAP with aerogel dust samplers, and a high speed camera, and set an intercept course, and try to get some good pictures as the UFO goes by, and also sample the dust/off gassing with the aerogel. Also a high power laser to do active spectroscopy, or to neutralize any hostiles.

cheers, Jamie

Reply to
Jamie M

Space qualified SIRA mass specs take a while to build :(

Interestingly from the preliminary orbit some astronomers have worked out a likely star system that the thing may have originated from:

Still no better photographs of it as yet. Too dim and distant.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown