Popular Electronics Carl & Jerry

Those of you old enough to remember and to have been influenced by the Carl & Jerry series of stories written by John T. Frye in Popular Electronics in the years 1954 to 1964 may be interested to know that the whole series is being anthologized by Jeff Duntemann of Turbo Pascal (and other computer topics) fame. The link below takes you to his Contrapositive Diary (blog). I am glad someone is taking the time and effort to save these old stories from being lost. I think many of us can trace our initial introduction to electronics and circuit design to PE and this series of stories - my own included. Really brings back the old nostalgia ....

Steve Moulding