Please Help! BYTEK S15-F Multiprogrammer...

I have a BYTEK S15-F Multiprogrammer, but cannot find a source for manuals/software. Does anyone know where these can be downloaded, or does anyone have originals they could copy for me? I'd really appreciate it and I would be more than willing to paypal you a few bucks for your trouble.

Please use scott.goss earthlink.net if replying as I don't check this group all the time.

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
Scott Goss

Hi Scott, welcome to S.E.Design.

Usenet rule #1: Never ask for replies to be sent to your email address. There are three main reasons not to do this. 1. Spammers collect email addresses this way, no matter how "munged" we make them. 2. Replies sent to email addresses do not benefit anyone else in the group - mitigating its usefulness. 3. The reply you get could be completely wrong and nobody would be able to shoot it down because it's in your private email. So, it's in your best interest not to have replies mailed to you.

That said, try these:

------------------------------------ Charts Site: ftp://anonymous: snipped-for-privacy@charts.ath.cx/

Manuals:

Ed Matsuda (send him an email no site yet) ematsuda..at..earthlink..dotttttttt.net

P.S. Anyone know if Ed has a website yet?

Reply to
Mark Jones

Here's a pic in case it helps...

-Scott

Reply to
Scott Goss

begin 644 4e_1_b.jpg M_]C_ZP1J15!3`'B;XG:X7__EOP]3P3OQ2/BR?$KP-^)7YJXV'F9][G-AZ= MV]6GK%[1O!&P%SM9QP?QC/BS>$Z\)/XB7K;[,W9_4?S)QL&38OSB\>5Q7':= M93$B?BMF_:Q[^)[S-L3O2CZ';MB#?7T%8ZN$YPO\\UZ,+HO9PP`Z8:?GK;(@ MOI@'OX^)V>?$;TV\8ORQ0SNJPKR8/#9H]Z/]Q/J).\\7;\338O8U

Reply to
Scott Goss

Thaanks, I'll take you advice to heart about email...I'm kinda new to using the newsgroups for anything other than downloading binaries...I'll check out the websites - thanks for taking the time to reply.