PLCC-44 What am I missing here?

I must be having a senior moment. Aren't all PLCC-44 carriers the same basic size?

This one says Pitch Mating = 1.27mm:

And this one says Pitch Mating = 2.54mm:

Yet the CAD drawings show identical footprints?

Reply to
mpm

mpm wrote on 12/24/2017 11:26 AM:

The tenth inch refers to the mounting pins on the bottom that attach to the PCB. The pitch of the PLCC is always 0.05 inches. Putting 0.1 inch in the mating spec is an error. It's not like Digikey never has errors in their data. If you contact them about it they will fix it. I've done that. They even have a link for it now just under the data.

--
Rick C

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to