Ping - Tim Westcott

Please PM email contact. Work related.

Thanks,

Robert Martin

Reply to
Robert Martin

On second thought, please post Tim's email address here if possible. Not sure if my account is properly set up for PM's.

Thanks,

Robert Martin

Reply to
Robert Martin

Thanks. He used to operate out of Phoenix as Analog Innovations. That's probably why I was unable to find.

Robert Martin

Reply to
Robert Martin

That's JT's outfit.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
pcdhobbs

He is in Oregon. He has been a private contractor for years but a year or so ago i think he went to the dark side and now collects his pay from "the man" . he has not posted much since

Reply to
bulegoge

Oops, I am getting my experts mixed up. Obviously not fit to wipe their iron. Still, I persist.

Robert Martin

Reply to
Robert Martin