ping Martin Riddle, Joseph Gwinn; signed AoE shipments

Hi Martin, hope you are feeling well, I need your shipping address. Joe, get in touch for a pickup, or do you prefer a shipment?

Thanks everybody, two dozen signed copies sent out so far. USPS estimates that delivery will be between 10/31 to 11/02 for this last batch.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

eBay buyers and PayPal payers who gave a shipping address can check tracking numbers there. Those who emailed me their address, I emailed tracking.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I'm doing well, bad reaction to a perscription drug. I just Emailed my address to you.

Thanks

Reply to
Martin Riddle

So what about those of us in Yurp? Have we been invited to the party yet or not?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

eBay's forwarding scheme works for lots of countries but rejects many more. I have seen other forwarding schemes that go to many more countries, but the initiation has to come from the buyer, purchasing from a web store, so I can't use it. Shipping by DHL, etc., initiated from within the U.S. is about $65.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I finally looked up Yurp. Europe, it says. Yes, eBay's forwarding, by Pitney Bowes, includes (most? of Europe. There's a signed first-printing up on eBay now.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Can I pay a few bucks extra for a personally-dedicated inscription? I'd like it to read, "Curistor, buddy, thank you so much for all your help in compiling this new edition, Paul and I couldn't have done it without you!" Would $50 cover it? I need to impress my new girlfriend.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Hahahaha!

Reply to
tom

How about giving me your email address and contact info.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Touche :)

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I put two more signed copies up on eBay, which could be shipped to Yurp, but they sold out in a few hours, sorry. They're my last ones; I've bought and signed 32 copies, and am sold out. Maybe I'll get up some steam and do more later.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Arrived today. Took it in before someone thought it was a Trick or Treat ;D

Martin Riddle