PING: Martin Riddle

Hi Martin,

Sending E-mails to the various engineers I worked with at TLSI, I've received zero response.

Is TLSI out of the chip business?

When I was there on Long Island (when we met) TLSI seemed to only have one or two chips in play at that time. ...Jim Thompson

I haven't heard or seen anything news wise. The website is still there. The main communication business is probably considered to be an anchor company here, employing lots of people, so no news about layoffs and such. (it even hosts the local LabView user group)

Consider making a phone call?

Martin Riddle

This maybe related, but maybe not.

Martin Riddle