Ping Jeff L: Hide Taskbar Tabs

Jeff,

PSpice Schematics puts a pile of tabs in the taskbar most of which are useless "management" and message windows.

I've run across "Clicky Gone" as a tool to hide such creatures.

What would you recommend?

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

Ummm... LTspice.

Right click on any blank space on the task bar and select: Properties Check "Auto Hide the Taskbar".

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

PSpice _Schematics_, which has an outstandingly user friendly interface. LTspice schematic entry is the pits. (I think I've found a way to drive the LTspice simulator via PSpice Schematics... just have to spend some time writing a new INI.)

That suppresses everything. I just want to hide the useless ones. ...Jim Thompson

Clicky Gone works... just some Hot Key conflicts which I was able to fix.

...Jim Thompson

Have you tried to "group" the useless but similar icons into one big icon?

There are a bunch of "taskbar manager" programs available, but I haven't used or even looked at any of them.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Jeff Liebermann

I believe you can customize via windows. Right click on the taskbar->properties->(Notification Icons)Customize. and you can select which ones do whatever.

Martin Riddle

That's for the "system tray".

Clicky Gone does what I wanted... hides useless tabs. ...Jim Thompson

Ah mis-understood.

Martin Riddle