Ping James Arthur

James,

Do you remember the gal that sold books at GWC? She had an assistant who visited Doc every week? Well, they both died in an auto crash a couple weeks ago.

They were traveling on a freeway at 50 MPH and were hit by someone driving on the wrong side of the road. They collided at 100MPH and all 3 were instantly killed. They were a couple I knew at the GWC swap meep and I don't know their last names, but they were nice people. Doc said there is going to be a viewing session at a local funeral home this coming Tuesday. It isn't far away, so I will attend.

I think this is a link to the accident.

billbowden

Yes, of course I remember them both. I've got hundreds of great books I bought from them, including lots of the electronics classics. Visited them just a few months ago, in December. Very nice people, and much too young, too.

It seems you never know when you might be minding your own business, then suddenly go out in flaming fireball.

That's sad. And a loss for the techies to boot.

Thanks for letting me know.

James

Reply to
dagmargoodboat