PIC 18F2455 USB

I built myself a tiny board with a PIC 18F2455. I use MpLab with a PicStart+. I can Tx/Rx thru RS232 but the USB won't work. can't communicate w/ PC even for a HID test.

Can you point me to some C sample code that is 18F2455 compatible, so I can use its USB ?

T I A

Reply to
Jean-Christophe

Where did you get the code you are using now ?

Show your work and we'll help you trouble shoot it.

don

don

The Microchip USB stack works fine ( at least the standard HID mode ). just remember to poll the interface every 2ms or less.

Martin Riddle