Photos of electronics stuff?

"Guv Bob" wrote in news:sdKdncStl-i2DT_QnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

photobucket.com

Reply to
Geoff

flickr

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Anybody know a good place to upload photos beside the binary newsgroups = where I can fire up a few and then ask questions about, and/or brag = about genius-like inventions?

Bob

Reply to
Guv Bob

"Guv Bob"

Anybody know a good place to upload photos beside the binary newsgroups where I can fire up a few and then ask questions about, and/or brag about genius-like inventions?

** All the pics on ABSE show up here a few days later.

So, if you can still access ABSE - post your pics and soon as they turn up on "usenet-replayer" go for it.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

can fire up a few and then ask questions about, and/or brag about genius-like inventions?

Panoramio. Then you can put them into Google Earth, too!

John

alt.binaries.schematics.electronic is on Eternal September too. but may not propagate to every news server.

Martin Riddle

newsgroups=20

about=20

html

turn up=20

Thanks, Phil, but it's not working for me.

Reply to
Guv Bob

Thanks fellers!

Bob

Reply to
Guv Bob

The forum on Sparkfun.com is a good place.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

here I can fire up a few and then ask questions about, and/or brag about ge= nius-like inventions?

By far, the best web-based photo sharing site is SmugMug. ...And they don't pay me to say that.

There's a really good podcast review on this exact topic, and it's well worth listening to. You can search "This Week in Photography" on iTunes, or any good photography discussion on web photo sharing sites. I did much research on about a dozen options, ranging from free to downright expensive, and SmugMug is really hard to beat IMO.

-mpm

Reply to
mpm

newsgroups where I can fire up a few and then ask questions about, = and/or brag about genius-like inventions?

By far, the best web-based photo sharing site is SmugMug. ...And they don't pay me to say that.

There's a really good podcast review on this exact topic, and it's well worth listening to. You can search "This Week in Photography" on iTunes, or any good photography discussion on web photo sharing sites. I did much research on about a dozen options, ranging from free to downright expensive, and SmugMug is really hard to beat IMO.

-mpm

Thanks, in my case, I'm looking for a free place like the binary = newsgroups.

Reply to
Guv Bob
[snip]

Here's the link to the reveiw I stumbled across a few months back. Understand the OP wants something free (this link is for lurkers, etc...)

Link:

For Bob, (OP), I think there are still places that will give you some free webspace out there. Then, maybe you can get one of those shareware-type PHP scripts for web-based photo sharing. That approach might give you a lot of bells and whistles, if you want them, and still be free, or very nearly so.

-mpm

Reply to
mpm