Photonics West

If anyone is coming to SF for the Photonics show, you're welcome to visit Highland Supreme World Headquarters, or a nearby bar. We're about a mile from the Moscone conference horror.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

I'm going to be in Cozumel that week--maybe next year!

Cheers

Phil "PWest veteran since 1984" Hobbs

Reply to
pcdhobbs