Phoenix Weather

We're finally back to our normal Winter weather...

Had to run the A/C in the truck this afternoon because it sat for about an hour on a parking lot with the windows rolled up ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

As opposed to next month, when you'll have to run the A/C even if you leave the windows down. ;)

-- Mike --

Reply to
Mike

Had to run the home A/C tonight... had a Chinese New Year Party with

20 people attending ;-)

...Jim Thompson

[snip leftovers from an ancient, non-conforming newsreader :-]

Neuter all leftist weenies ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Aren't they already?

--