Personal Webpages?

I'm impressed by people who post helpful stuff like this...

...and I'm curious how many of the regulars here have assembled something like that?

Reply to
Davej

Well, my website (see sig) doesn't have much, though my older one has a few projects;

Tim

-- Seven Transistor Labs Electrical Engineering Consultation Website:

Tim Williams

On a sunny day (Wed, 11 Dec 2013 14:00:51 -0800 (PST)) it happened Davej wrote in :

So, now I know how to fix my scooter tire, this summer I pumped it full from some spray can, and made it to the repair shop. New tyre, the repair man did not like thw stuff from the can... its poison. I always carry such a repair can.

As to websites projects, I beat this guys:

Jan Panteltje

Some cars are supplied with a repair kit (can, little compressor) rather than a spare. Run-flat tires are brutal.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

ng like that?

air shop.

on.

Argh.. Run-flat tires! They are on my wife's minivan. (You can drive with a flat.. but that ruins the ~$200 tire in ~10 miles.) I've told her that w hen we go through the current "batch" we'll get regular tires and put a spa re up on the roof. (Then it will be like a land cruiser. :^) George H.

"

com

com

Reply to
George Herold

How is a processed strain gage reaction going to be able to overcome the force of momentum on such a machine? Are these water jet cutters really slow compared to plasma cutters?

Reply to
Greegor