PCB schematic / layout tools survey

I am doing a quick survey on PCB schematic / layout tools used. If you have a couple minutes could you answer the following questions and email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. I will post the results of the survey.

1) What schematic capture tool do you use? 2) What PCB layout tool do you use? 3a) Do you use these tools for Analog design? 3b) Digital design? 3c) RF design? 4) Are you a hobbyist or a professional? 5) If a professional, how large a company do you work for ( number of employees:) a:1-9, b:10-99, c:100-999, d:1000+? 6) how many boards do you do a year? 7) Which of the following best describes the complexity of your typical board ? a: very simple - 1 or 2 layers, no high density parts/routing, no advanced features. b: simple - 4 or less layers, no high density parts/routing, no advanced features. c: moderate - 4 or more layers, uses high density parts/routing or some advanced features. d: complex - 4 or more layers, uses high density parts/routing and multiple advanced features. 8) What Country, State/Province are you located in?
Reply to
thepcbdude

thepcbdude