pcb layout guy, Sacramento

Victor Tejeda, who used to work for me, now has gone independent, doing PCB layout. Sacramento area. He's pretty good.

snipped-for-privacy@vdesignpcb.com

John

Thanks! I have a layouter in Sacramento who is very good but there might come a time when he is too busy.

When you talk to Victor next time let him now not to use a hotmail email address on the "Contact us" page, especially since he has a real one :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
 Click to see the full signature