PCB Layout for Isolated Flyback Converter

I have to create a PCB layout for an off-line flyback converter. It has three outputs that will be put in series for 60W at about 500V output.

I have read the chapter on PCB layouts in "Switching Power Supplies A to Z," all whole fourteen pages of it, and I feel that just touched on the important issues.

Does anybody know of any other references on this?

Reply to
Fred

Look into National Seni's Simple Switcher line and their app notes. al

Reply to
mickgeyver